how do I setup my throttle. (picture please)

hey guy's ive got a honda clone (powerfist) 197cc 6.5hp ive removed the governor gear, I took the paddle (infront of the governer gear) and cut it short, put it back in the hole and put the throttle arm back on it. I started the motor up, starts fine, but at choke id say it was at around 2900 rpm's?? it was definetly spinning the clutch just at choke!! as soon as i moved the choke a tiny bit the thing just bloody revved to the moon and instantly i shut it off. How can i fix this?? can someone show me how i should setup the throttle assembly. Im scared to mount it till i get this sorted out:thumbsup::sadcrying4:
Ill take some pictures later on thanks guys!

ive tried :( i cant find anything with the same problem as me : P the thing revs out even on idle, I just need some help getting the rev's back down to 1900 or whatever it should be!!
Thanks for the help though :scooter:

Motra

There's an idle adjustment screw on top of the carburetor (black plastic). If that's in too far it'll rev to the moon. You've told us what you did to the inside of the engine but not much about what you did to the throttle linkage. Is the throttle returning to the idle position at the carburetor?

First, take any rods you modded off the throttle body , put a quicky return spring on it to close the throttle and see if it idles.