How do you ship a mini bike ???

I'm trying to find a super bronc. i found 2 but there are in different states from me. Does anybody know or have used a shipping company for mini bikes before or have any suggestions for me.

USPS & UPS will ship / mail it if it is disassembled and boxed. If you want it shipped whole then a truck line will do that if you stap it to a pallet or crate it.

Atlanta is a south east hub for some of the truck lines so I called the various trucking companies and got quotes on a crate by size (height x width x length) and weight. I have found that going over a size of width x length cost me extra $.

Last edited:
I live in Oregon and just bought a motorcycle in Ohio yesterday. A buddy in MN offered to pick it up and take it as far as North Dakota. But even at that, it still costs less to have this outfit ship it than it would be for me to drive my pickup to ND and back, figuring gas, motels, tavern stops and whatnot. There are still prolly less expensive options for shipping a mini, but their quote to ship a motorcycle surprised me. $582.00 to cross most of the continent.

Motorcycle Shipping Company: HaulBikes Motorcycle Transportation