How much do you actually ride?

So here's my question. How much do you actually ride you doodle? (or other mini's) I'm just trying to find out if I'm obsessed with riding or does everyone else ride this much too? I just got back from a ride and my current odometer is 80 miles. Am I :eek:ut: BTW I got it in February.

yup 3-4 times a week. usually only for 15-20 minutes each ride. Sometimes i ride 2 or 3 different bikes to give them all a workout since i have about 15 working machines. Its ok to be obsessed with minis :)

take mine out 3-4 times a week, i have 2 db30 6.5hp's and a heat.

Been itching to drive out to the country in my car with both db's and doing a 10 mile or so ride, but im afraid ill get far away from the car and a bike would crap out. or maybe not.:scooter::scooter:

We take our bikes out to the country to ride either on Saturday or Sunday.
We haul them in the back of my F-150 4x4.

It's about 10 miles from where we live. We usually ride for a couple of hours at a time there.

We also have a bike trail (kinda like a motocross course) adjacent to our property that's probably a half mile or so in length. We ride on it a few times during the week (45 minutes to an hour) when we have time.

Jimmy S.

On weekends, and try to rotate the stock so as to give the neighbors someting to talk about :laugh:. The kids also enjoy riding something that they've help build. We usually run though about 1/2 gallon of gas between three bikes.

Every day I ride my DBs some days a little some a lot, my kids ride almost as often! I've been taking one or the other out to the jobsites from time to time, using it to go from one house to another sometimes sneaking up on the second crew expecting to hear my loud truck! The guys have all ridden the yellow one, but nobody but me rides the blue one!

I take mine out at least once a week

I used to take mine out everyday but I am trying to conserve whats left of the back tire!

I also just put a curved header on it and its a little loud in the neighborhood but that is the only place I ride and Im about to lose my back tire its smoother than a babys a$$ (I think!) lol

I have been idleing through my neigborhood more now because its loud!:scooter:

:shifty: Oh Yeah it sounds close to the sporster my neighbor has when wide open!

So here's my question. How much do you actually ride you doodle? (or other mini's) I'm just trying to find out if I'm obsessed with riding or does everyone else ride this much too? I just got back from a ride and my current odometer is 80 miles. Am I :eek:ut: BTW I got it in February.
I don't ride a whole lot now but when I do ride I find myself going over the engine more then anything else. Being able to work on it right in the garage is probably as rewarding to me if not more then the long rides.

Last edited:
I over build my bikes then like to look at them ,, all lined up in the basement ,, I really need to get one out and ride a bit , I used to all the time when I had the st90 hot rod ,, it was lot of fun doing wheelies and speed runs :thumbsup:

i ride ol blue(ruttman) every day if i can, don't know my milage, but i usually ride for over a hour or so. nothing wrong with being obssesed:scooter:

I get mine out as much as possible in the summer, almost daily after work on at least one bike for a quick cool down in the summer. Winter around here not as often.

i got my trike built and been riding it daily if weather permits. still no brakes but who needs those? otherwise in the summer its daily if the weather permits for the others and gokarts

I built the Suicycle and drove the hell out of it before I ever got around to fixing up the speedometer and getting it calibrated and such... Finally messed with it one day, put it on the bike, zeroed it right out to zero miles as if it was a brand new machine, worked great for about a week.. Then the damn cable broke.. :glare: But the speedo worked for like maybe a week and it has 226 miles on it... My bikes are a major source of transportation for me in the summer months.. I think everyone rides the hell out of their bikes.. Thats why we are on this site.. :lol:

i also find myself going over the engine alot too. i've had ol' blue done a year ago but always seem to find something wrong or to tweek every time i ride

:scooter: