How much?

I will post this in the correct section on here but I need help first. I am kinda new in the super bronc area. I have an extra rear fender for a vt 8 or vt 10 super bronc and have no idea what a fair price is to sell it. It has the mounting bracket and the tail light but the tail light lense is busted

Last edited:
i have to believe 20 bucks is low. Come on, I may not really know since i never see any forsale but I must believe that is not exactly fair

22.50$

You're not really stating any condition and the lens is busted??
You're not going to get a real good idea on anything that way!

Maybe just post it up in the for sale section with picts and make a higher price or best offer?

Last edited:
i have to believe 20 bucks is low. Come on, I may not really know since i never see any forsale but I must believe that is not exactly fair
It's worth what someone is willing to give you actually but to better get an idea of what it is you do have a picture would be excellent. I could use both the fender and the bracket but the condition of the chrome and whether it had cracks (most will) and whether it's dented would all be factors in a price. We'd like to have first shot at it sure, but you wont get an Ebay price for it here nor an appraisal. I will tell you what I'd give you for it but would not tell you what it's worth, we don't do that here.:thumbsup:

toomanytoys

I would pay 50 for a pristine condition one.

One with rusted chrome or pitting I would pay less than 30. Closer to 20.

Busted tail light is garbage. The tail light mount is something but not much.

Thanks you guys. I wasnt really looking for an appraisal even though it kinda sounds like that. I just really had no idea where to start. I picked up 3 broncs a week ago just so i had parts for the one i had been restoring and some of the left overs I am thinking about just selling on here. Also I didnt mean to break any rules on here, sorry if I did with this post, that wasnt my intention. Thanks again everybody. I will get the rest of what i am not going to need together over the next week and just post it

Big Jim

I am ALWAYS looking at the bay for Heald stuff!! Usually very little but every now and then...
He may get a buyer from somewhere.
I would rather it be pitted than scarred up, just me.

If you want maximum value*, you put up on Ebay with what you consider a reasonable reserve or at least the very minimum you'd take for it.

*- I have never sold on Ebay, but as a buyer I have seen that you may not get max. value the first or second time trying to sell there. It really depends on your audience and whether you get lucky enough to have two egos get into a bidding war. I have seen an item sell for a very high price then as soon as that sale is over someone else deciding to cash in tries to sell their same exact item and it goes for MUCH less than the previous item, all things, including condition, being very close to equal.

Paul

starting bid $75? thats crazy! ant i quote the op "I wasnt really looking for an appraisal even though it kinda sounds like that. I just really had no idea where to start." looks like he was looking for an appraisal after all