how old are you?

20. i must say on other sites the older guys act like kids and the kids act like kids. This site is totally different. The old guys act there age and give out plenty of knowledge and the kids act 10 years older then they arr.

I hit 50 last week . I have 2 nicknames banjo (I play 5 string) , but i have been called crazy dave for as long as i can remember and plan to live up to my name for a long time ... I feel very lucky to have grown up in the era of mini bikes ,muscle cars & chicks in mini skirts!!!. I had a pos. chain pitch'n mini as a kid . My first car was a 68 Torino gt with a 428 . This may piss off GTO but i used to race stock cars my best was a 69 goat ,To think back about destroying it makes me want to :sadcrying4:. Anyway i ride mini bikes, motorcycles, snowmobiles (BAAHWEEEEEEEET), 4-wheelers, still have a muscle car ,and fly an ultralite air plane. I am a motorhead , accelaration junky , goodtime charley and i may as well leave it at that.... O yes WAYNE i love the avitar ,1 more big mac and the FBI won't be able to find that scooter.

24, will be 25 towards the end of April. Been working full time since 16. Most days I feel closer to 30 because of it. Already have arthritis in my hands and knees and a majorly :censure: up back. But I still act like a kid sometimes.