HPE Muskin-Scat Tracker aka "GRIMACE" COMPLETED PHOTOS

Well, to say this has been a fun build would be an understatement. This has been our favorite so far....
Lots of great time with my boys. If you saw earlier posts, we changed a couple of things. Found a great used set of Mickey Thompson ET jr. dragster slicks on CL. Once those were installed we had to change the front knobby out. I had an old Carlisle Double Indian Saw tooth that fit the build perfect. This thing really moves. It will top out at 38 mph. That's plenty fast on this one. Built the tank from a steel spun ball we found on the inter web. Header was fabricated from scratch and chrome plated. St. Louis Plating does exceptional chrome work. Body was painted by Bill Bierman at Creative Customs Chop Shop in St. Louis.

Great concept/theme on that machine. The color choice, scallops, slicks, all old school cool. :thumbsup:

Some trivia: I had the opportunity to speak with one of the HPE/Muskin Engineers. At about the time they, (Cat) were ending their "mini bike" line, they did some R@D with that trike and stuck two new McCulloch's in it. He said it was almost impossible to handle.

Twin Mac's would be a good time. Worthy consideration if I could come across another trike. I have two Super 58's that would make for some fun.

Last edited: