HPE Muskin Scat-Tracker BELT HELP NEEDED

Okay, this is the latest project. Everything on the torque converter and motor looks to be original. I am looking to replace the belt. It is a Horstman torque converter. Driver unit is 4 1/2" diameter. Driven is 7" diameter. This is a symmetrical unit. Belt reads CAT MINI BIKES HPE MUSKIN 904-1042. Looks to be 5/8" wide at the top. Belt circumference is 33" measured with a circumference tape. Belt tension is set according to motor placement.
Looking if anyone knows what the center to center distance should be and any help with a replacement belt number would be fantastic. I included a pic of the project initially and to date. Waiting on chrome shop for the newly dabbed front end and Fresh chrome on bars, fender and exhaust.
q

I found my Comet belt & torque converter chart , your set up is close to the Comet TC-88 which uses a 5/8 top width belt. They list a 33-1/4" length belt and with a 7" driven unit you should be at about 8-3/4" from the center of the crankshaft to the center of the jackshaft according to their chart.

Jamie1972

Hi,
Your Trike is actually a Muskin Tri-Cat.

And the "Sister" trike is the JCPenny's Scat tracker.

And Save that old CAT belt.!!

Ive never seen that before.

super1970 yes sir you are correct. I came across that chart this morning and it is very useful. With my motor mocked up with bolts in, it is exactly 8 3/4" C.D.!!!! OldMiniBikes does not have the belt, it looks like belt palace has it in stock as a common belt for golf carts, etc. Thank you for the input.

Jamie1972, I was very surprised to find the belt in very good shape, much less with the original stamping on it.

Jamie1972

super1970 yes sir you are correct. I came across that chart this morning and it is very useful. With my motor mocked up with bolts in, it is exactly 8 3/4" C.D.!!!! OldMiniBikes does not have the belt, it looks like belt palace has it in stock as a common belt for golf carts, etc. Thank you for the input.

Jamie1972, I was very surprised to find the belt in very good shape, much less with the original stamping on it.
That's awesome!

There is a bunch of trike guys on OldMiniBikes....

Much more knowledgeable then me...

Enjoy.

Some of the times, the belt part number has the dimensions in it. 904 mm Could be 35.06 inches....hence the 904-1042?? I might be way off, but just a thought. I have about 100 N.O.S Belts that we acquired in a dealer buy out. If you figure out the dimensions you want, let me know and I can try to match one up if you cant find anything.