Huffy Hustler 2 Mini Bike ?s

Hey guys I was wondering if any one can give me some info on this mini the History around what year(s) it was made I see numerous Hustlers #5,6,7
here and through google and others but found no 2s I picked up recently was going to restore it then I looked around the garage at the three motorcycles in verios stages restoration. I am going to post it here and others places I was told it was a fairly rare bike would like to know more about it
Thanx
Tom

You did I posted it for what I thought was a fair starting bid $249 for 5 days no bids ??? I was to believe the 2 was rare was there a problem with the 2?

Well you know it isnt desirable or it would have brought more. I saw it too. I guess lower the reserve and let it go if you arent going to restore it.

I am going to repost but was just puzzled gona repost if it doesnt go this time I'll keep it I'd like to know a little more about it Im getin attached lol

No chain guard...not original motor and clutch...kickstand..etc. And that was a base line cheapest model of the series. They are not rare...just nobody cared to keep them or do much with them. 50 bucks would be a better starting price and if you broke 100....you should take it and run. Not hating..just stating the facts. Good luck on your E-bay sale.

Jamie1972

Agree.

No chain guard...not original motor and clutch...kickstand..etc. And that was a base line cheapest model of the series. They are not rare...just nobody cared to keep them or do much with them. 50 bucks would be a better starting price and if you broke 100....you should take it and run. Not hating..just stating the facts. Good luck on your E-bay sale.
Non orig. engine, no chain guard etc.