Hydraulic Brake Problem

I bought a hydraulic disk brake assembly on eBay for $45. I know the brake is supposed to float but it twists inward when applying the brake. I had a mechanical doodle bug brake before and it didn't do that? But the other day I braked to a stop and then when I started going again I felt a resistance. Anyways the brake was locked against the disk. When I took the clipper off to see what was wrong with it, the pad on the side of the cylinder had popped forward and got stuck and the metal "v" clip bent. I contacted the seller and they said they could give me a full refund or send another. Will it do the same thing or should I get it from somewhere else? It looks identicle to others out there and is a good deal so what should I do, get another or get a refund and get a new one somewhere else?

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah98/tylerz88/IMG_1759-2_zps8wm1l1io.jpg

Last edited:
A friend put this setup on his Dirt Bug, on the first ride the pad from the piston side popped out and was lost, he picked up another set of pads and brought it over, I ended up shimming the inboard "non piston" side pad out with a washer under it, I also had to grind the caliper mount bracket on the frame because the caliper was binding up and not floating free, his caliper also twists slightly when applying the brake but works good now................................Tom.