hydraulic front brakes...

I have a DB 80 that I have recently engine stalled to a heavily modified 212 needless to say it need to stop better. I purchased a hydraulic front brake kit for a Coleman CT200U and it is too wide for the front forks. does anyone know if OEM CT200u forks will fit a DB 80? any other suggestions on how I can adapt this kit to the bike would be grateful!

I have a DB 80 that I have recently engine stalled to a heavily modified 212 needless to say it need to stop better. I purchased a hydraulic front brake kit for a Coleman CT200U and it is too wide for the front forks. does anyone know if OEM CT200u forks will fit a DB 80? any other suggestions on how I can adapt this kit to the bike would be grateful!
I know what a DB30 (Baja Doodle Bug) is but I don't know what a DB 80 is, it sounds like you bought a large-frame brake kit to use on a small-frame bike. Does your bike have 6" wheels or 8" wheels? I imagine your best bet would be to return or sell the kit and get one for a small-frame bike.

This kit fits this suspension fork and the fork fits most small-frame Chinese minibikes.
https://www.gopowersports.com/mega-moto-80-suspension-front-brake-kit/
https://www.gopowersports.com/minibike-suspension-kit-complete-front-fork-assembly-universal/

Last edited:
It won't fit. Return the parts if you can.

The parts that Charles S posted are what you need. I've got that setup on a couple of bikes and it works well.

You will want to run one of the cheap hydraulic rear setups too. I don't know what a DB80 is and I'm guessing you don't know what you have. The rear hydraulic kits are bolt on for the DB30, but the MM80 needs a special bracket. Post pics of your bike if you want people to tell you what works for your setup. I'm guessing you're confusing the DB30 and MM80 and getting a DB80, which doesn't exist. That can be an issue when it comes to parts compatibility.

Last edited: