I Bought A Coleman...

No interest in joining a pissing match, but with respect to the torque converter issue, save yourself some experimentation and shop for the 7inch driven pulley, and some 3100 rpm (white) garter springs. Also, the genuine Comet belts are pretty much worth every penny. And, Buy some bronze bushings. The 7 inch pulley does not overdrive like the 6 3/4 pulley. I was never able to get my bikes to wind much past 5000 rpm with the 6 3/4, but with the 7 inch, it happens easily. On my Colemans, I had to swap to a Predator 212 to get the 3/4 output shaft. This gains you some flexibility with aftermarket parts like flywheels, rods, etc. I would never trust a 100 dolllar chinese engine to hold together with a cheap rod and flywheel. Use an ARC rod, and billet flywheel. My hot rod bike easily GPS over 50 mph with a built head and Isky cam (1.3 billet rockers, etc,etc) My Colemans have no suspension- they are a little older. My sons bike has a stock Predator Hemi, with 4 degrees of timing added, a .38 jet in the stock carb, and a pipe with RLV muffler- The quieter of the two RLV mufflers. With the 6 3/4 driven pulley, this bike easily wheelies, climbs anything, and tops out over 45 when it is cold as hell outside. Could be geared down. We ride these offroad, and were intended for that application. The hot rod bike is a handful. it will wheelie with brisk throttle input at anything under 20 mph, and pulls well beyond 6500. Wear a helmet, and boots.

No interest in joining a pissing match, but with respect to the torque converter issue, save yourself some experimentation and shop for the 7inch driven pulley, and some 3100 rpm (white) garter springs. Also, the genuine Comet belts are pretty much worth every penny. And, Buy some bronze bushings. The 7 inch pulley does not overdrive like the 6 3/4 pulley. I was never able to get my bikes to wind much past 5000 rpm with the 6 3/4, but with the 7 inch, it happens easily. On my Colemans, I had to swap to a Predator 212 to get the 3/4 output shaft. This gains you some flexibility with aftermarket parts like flywheels, rods, etc. I would never trust a 100 dolllar chinese engine to hold together with a cheap rod and flywheel. Use an ARC rod, and billet flywheel. My hot rod bike easily GPS over 50 mph with a built head and Isky cam (1.3 billet rockers, etc,etc) My Colemans have no suspension- they are a little older. My sons bike has a stock Predator Hemi, with 4 degrees of timing added, a .38 jet in the stock carb, and a pipe with RLV muffler- The quieter of the two RLV mufflers. With the 6 3/4 driven pulley, this bike easily wheelies, climbs anything, and tops out over 45 when it is cold as hell outside. Could be geared down. We ride these offroad, and were intended for that application. The hot rod bike is a handful. it will wheelie with brisk throttle input at anything under 20 mph, and pulls well beyond 6500. Wear a helmet, and boots.
Believe me I know all about these engines and tav’s This bike tops out around 60 with enough low end to pull wheelies all day long 54D8D38C-8892-4AB9-AF20-44249A4DECBE.jpeg

Your the Turd. Your the kind of person who'd take an IQ test and FORGET TO WRITE YOUR NAME!!!! by the way, 70 mph on a bike IS fast, just to let you know..
' your ' is a possessive pronoun. It shows ownership. I think you meant ' you're ', which is a contraction of you and are. That said, while my bike is plenty fast, it has never gone 70, and I would bet yours has never seen 50. Hard to tell from the grainy thumbnail, but we all can see the stock fuel tank, and most of us know how tough it can be to get much fuel out of that 1/8 inch fitting. My sincere advice for you is to delete your profile, and start another one, but show up humble, and ready to learn. Boastful comments about a 'stage 7' dont impress anyone with real knowledge and experience.