I need help

ron707

I have to stop this right now this is the last one i'm bringing home for a while I promise.I'm flying under the radar right now and I want it to stay that way.what is it?

Looks like it could be some type of Rupp ... Do you have the rear wheel ?? ... Ron ... I keep say'in the same thing , but they keep following me home ...:smile:

71dodge

ya it looks ike a rupp and i know what yuo mean i said that about the bonanza LAST bike and then the cat showed up lol what ya gonna do about it

richs

the front forks are not rupp the bolt holding the lowers on goes threw the top rupp usually has a bolt going threw the side to hold them on the fender would bolt to the side of the fork with a strap and the rear swingarm is not quite correct is there a number plate under the seat mount the frame is close but Im still thinking ruttman randy would know

see i said it lol ^^^^^^^^ u might be right though it looks more liek the pic you posted rockwall
Nope ... My first gut feeling was a Rupp ... Just like george has ... I love those bikes ... I wish I could get that roller from george ...
You win ... You posted the model numbers ... :thefinger: ... LOL