I want this thing! to cut the grass.

That thing is incredibly cool! I love unique old mowers, cushman stuff, anything different and cool. My dad would love to see this, I'll have to show him! He had several Cushman golfsters and another old 50s fiberglass golf cart called a Tripco that had some cool lines and tiller steering!:thumbsup: Yeah I'd mow with the thing rather than let it sit, machines are for thier intended use or :censure:ing around on at the very least! :thumbsup:

danc9

MAN... all you need is a really cool hat (maybe with some flowers?) and I could cut the whole neighborhood with that!

DAN

That's a cool old mower, They don't make like that anymore. I,m surprised it didn't have a little bigger engine like a 3.5hp to 5hp engine in it originally. I like to see the drive train set up in it. It looks like its chain drive to the wheels.

That thing is incredibly cool! I love unique old mowers, cushman stuff, anything different and cool. My dad would love to see this, I'll have to show him! He had several Cushman golfsters and another old 50s fiberglass golf cart called a Tripco that had some cool lines and tiller steering!:thumbsup: Yeah I'd mow with the thing rather than let it sit, machines are for thier intended use or :censure:ing around on at the very least! :thumbsup:
golf cart cushman 735 like this?

Yes and it was very cool I drove it down country roads as a kid to my friends house, I was forbidden to touch the Tripco but got to drive the Harley Golf cart also and it was cool. We used trucksers often as well around the farm, much like today they use 4 wheelers, mules, gators etc. We had a meter maid car that was tagged as a M/C so I was legal @ 14yrs old to drive it and took girls out on it and my KE125 enduro. I've always loved driving/riding unusual or just plain cool stuff, I have seen some stuff on this site I've never even seen before and would love to happen across some of them!:thumbsup: