I Want To Thank

I want to thank everyone who has already voted in the "2017 Build Off" :thumbsup: Remember voting is open to everyone so get your votes in now :thumbsup: This is not a plug to vote for me, its a plug for you to vote :thumbsup: There are thousands of members and the votes don't even come close to showing that :doah:

I'm with Randy on this one ....we are all friends here and know one is going to get mad ...win or lose ! Just vote guys and Gals !

Valocalrep

I didnt get to build this year but loved catching up and reading the builds, I cant wait to see who comes out on tiop but good job everyone who did the build off this year

Come on people, there is only one class that has more than 50 votes :eek:ut: Thousands of you out there and you have had almost a week to vote and barely 50 of you can be bothered to vote :doah:

I am ashamed of myself for not spending very much time looking at all the entries in the different classes of this years build off. I did vote but I was not that well informed by not following along with all the builds. Lots of money was spent and I sure saw lot's of talent by the many builders. For as much time I have spent on the OldMiniBikes I guess I just got stuck in a couple of grooves. I will work on rectifying this next year. AS for the low count of voters that is sad to say the least