If you can type you can make a Movie

vette66_00

Ok so I was on another site today and somebody came on with a site that you type and direct characters to do what you want them to do. It produces it and will also post it your youtube account. Pretty funny...Made one of my wife conversation this morning. She did think it was that funny.

Check it out.. the website is Xtranormal | Text-to-Movie

[youtube]0FSA6OpJrDU[/youtube]

Hey that is actually kind of fun. I made this to jab the guys on my forum. (inside jokes)

I had a hard time editing and they reject stuff a lot so it came out crappy. Still it was fun, thanks for posting it. :thumbsup:

YouTube - The Last Bots

vette66_00

It is a fun little program. The guys on the other site are all into it right now. Making full posts with it. I will make one tomorrow and will post it up.

What most people who do not have access to professional movie writer's, there is a very common element in producing a viable written project that has commercial success. Every story, treatment and screenplay has specific elements that are not normally told.

1. The main character must evolve and have a learning experience that grabs the audience’s attention.

2. The story has what is called an arch. It starts slow, builds and the ending has a message that makes you think.

3. The beginning, the middle and the ending are crucial in getting the screenplay noticed and accepted as bankable. i.e. Judy Garland in the
‘Wizard of OZ” is not happy with her life, dreams of a new better world and finds out OZ is in Kansas.

4. "Field of Dreams" is an excellent example of an arched storyline that shows the audience that Baseball and the one guy, who did not make it, saved a life to show he was supposed to be a doctor.

Movies like “Boiler Room” do not have a happy ending or a character you can connect or relate to.

It's the Writer's that format the; "Hero's Journey" every good Screenplay has as a basis. Not Jack and Jill went up the hill, and all the king’s horses and all the kings’ men could not put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

It's very difficult to learn this craft!

TT :thumbsup: