Im back!!!

Not sure if any of you guys remember me but if you do, here's an update on my situation. I got my house in Akron, Ohio, back!! The X finially vacated it on Dec. 1 2010, and since she did that on her own free will the contract will bounce back to me and I will only have around 5 1/2 years to pay on it.
It's going to take some real good cleaning and paint and some new carpet but the place will be really nice when I'm done, I plan on bringing my mini bike and go cart collection back to Akron in the spring but may go fetch my favorites next month and finish building them, if I have room on the truck. I want to say thanks for your prayers and thoughts, I must of had alot of people thinking of me because everything has worked out so well.
I don't think I'll be able to do too much showing off as for as what I'm doing cuz the stuff that I will be doing would be better suited on a Bob Villa show, unless Someone comes over with one to fix. I got a new phone, someone stole my computer, the phone is smaller than a pack of cigarettes and I promise that as I get used to using it you will all be seeing more of my comments, and help if anyone needs it.
I want all to know that OldMiniBikes has always been on my mind since I left, just my access to a computer has been limited.
Ok, enuff with the stuff about me, I'm going to start way back somewhere and catch up on what you guys have been up to, so if you get a reply from me that's an old post, realize that Im only getting up to date.
dave dickson

Welcome back Dave :thumbsup: Its about time I have another mini bike guy close to me. I am about 20 minutes from you. When you get settled we need to get together.