In need of Powell parts

This belongs to CarPlayLB. I was going to have to send it back, because I didn't use it. He will take $50 for it Shipped. I will ship it when CarPlayLB lets me know. Work out any deals with him. Me shipping it is just some pay back for some other things he has helped me with.

He'll also take trades for any neato-bandito cool stuff.

Chrome is not quite as nice as the photos depict, but it's definitely usable, and has a brand new brake lining. (plastic wrapped right now) Also have two axles, but that's about all I have left.

george3

What year and model is your Powell. NOT all the same. Brake assembly NOT all the same either. You buy the wrong one is just a waste of money.

Thanks for the notes George. The bike in question is the one I posted in the project threads but just for reference it's an "MO". I've seen there are two different styles of brake thus far which consists of the standard one used on the Challengers and then the one used on Phantoms. As long as I find one that goes with the wheel half for now, I'm capable of making it work. I've wasted a lot more money than a wheel half so if I end up with the correct setup I'm sure somebody will be able to use the wheel half that I'm getting. I'm just hoping that I can find out more about this since the guys that were supplying the background to them aren't here anymore.

Last edited:

george3

That pic of the drum with the lining is the wrong one. different drum on the J, L and M model bikes Different Brake assembly and different arm as well. so what parts you find yet? Maybe I can help. You should of PMed me before.