indoor hobby?

toomanytoys

I've had them since I was 5. My dad worked overtime to get me a set for my birthday. I'll never sell them. They have been kept safe over the years. Darn sentimental value

I'm sitting right now in Keglers in morgantown drinking beer and eating wings. I think I found a new hobby. So many college girls

I've had them since I was 5. My dad worked overtime to get me a set for my birthday. I'll never sell them. They have been kept safe over the years. Darn sentimental value

I'm sitting right now in Keglers in morgantown drinking beer and eating wings. I think I found a new hobby. So many college girls
flirting with college girls is a GREAT hobby.. :laugh: Especially when you're 1/2 drunk..

I'm gonna flirt with mine tomorrow.. :glare: I'm bust out into Avril Lavigne, "Here's To Never Growing Up"

as I leave the beer cooler, I'm gonna walk down the isle looking at her with my patented (WHAT'S your story BUDDY??!! :glare: stink-eye look) that I always give her..

SUPER serious.. :glare:

THEN, somewhere around 45 seconds into this song thats blaring in my headphones, walking strait at her, I'm just gonna bust out with..

"We'll be running down the street,

yelling kiss my ASS!!!! :glare:"

(this is where I stop, to shake my ass at her..)

right, left, right, like a Hula girl would do, ya know? No movement but in the hips, striking a pose, right, left, right, to the "kiss, my, ass" part..

then continue to the counter staring her down,

"When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cup

then on the last line I'm gonna throw beer into the air all high above my head like the toast that Avril is proposing, while singing the last line

Sayin here's to never growing up" :drinkup:

and she will flat out burst out giggling laughing, and I have won yet again.. :glare:

toomanytoys

I only had a beer since I have to drive and that's the responsible thing to do.

I flirted with the waitress she sat at our table during her break. We were there like 4 hours. We asked if they sold shirts. She said no and i asked her if I could buy hers and she said she would give it to me for free if I picked it up off the floor. I didn't purse it any further. She was at least 21 since she was serving beer....but I guess I'm a bit more cautious these days

toomanytoys

My buddies all beat on me about it. And I'm said a girl that easy obviously has been around. I don't need any diseases. Went 15 years free and plan to stay that way. What was the best part is my buddy Kyle was trying hard to hut on her and she wouldn't give him the time of day. I enjoyed watching him struggle.

He is young I much teach him the art.

Sounds like you could use a nice young bimbo to spend some time with. :girl:
On another note how about some H.O. Slot cars like most of us use to play around with back in the 60's and 70's ?:thumbsup: