Inline fuel filter with cheap snap crackle pop

Was thinking about doing the governor this weekend but as is decided the bike runs plenty good. So after doing some tinkering decided we should get the inline fuel filter. Btw, the fuel line I.D. is 3/16”. I couldn’t find a fuel filter smaller than ¼” but it still fit. After taking everything apart felt may as well mount the tank on top. Not into welding yet so the most practical way was to zip tie the tank which was simple enough to drill and secure from underneath. Aside from a little vibration the install looks clean and feels sturdy.

Had one of those lay around the house flags just collecting dust and thought hey why not on the mini. I used a leaf blower nozzle from an old non working machine and two caps off the yellow jacket spray cans. The caps fit perfect into the nozzle smaller one on the bottom and larger one at the top. With the drill I honeycombed the caps and notched it to receive the flag pole a piece of ripped 1x. The caps keep the flagpole symmetrical. Used a few zip ties to secure the nozzle and it makes a sturdy base.

With the flag blowing it will snap crackle and pop as if you did an engine mod. Even with the flag removed the mount doesn’t look too much out of sync because it looks like a custom exhaust at least when the bike is moving.

Anyway, the inline filter was a first and just thought to leave some input about it here if anyone else wants to know.

Last edited:
i'm horrible like that

:thumbdown:Take the plastic off your seat man!! These things cost under $300, RIDE it like you stole something!
we got a flat screen last year and of course i'm leaving the plastic on right (screen saver?). my :censure: neighhbor comes over watches a show and i end up outside doing something. i come back in the plastic is gone and my neighbor is like now that's better. here's my sig move :doah:

if u ever get a scratch and if is Not the glossy kinda just the pain jane flat black looking use lighter fluid it will clean the screen and remove the scratch and of course remove some of the screen so dont do it to offten

if u ever get a scratch and if is Not the glossy kinda just the pain jane flat black looking use lighter fluid it will clean the screen and remove the scratch and of course remove some of the screen so dont do it to offten
Yea after a month or so it went up on the wall. My son is in the bam bam stage with everything in reach. Thanks for the tip.