Is It worth it??

tomsprops

I think that's a Ruppman or Lil Indian ? That's a Vintage Mini for sure post a photo general minibike section .You'll get your answer in a matter of minutes ! I think that's a real good buy !

that is not a doodle bug, is a kind of a copie but 150 usd for the minibike is ok, you have there a 3.5 hp tec. seems like it runs, i would pay 150 for that microbike

I say it is not a Ruttman . If you look close the 4 tubes are attached to the neck the same way . I the Ruttman the top tubes are like this but the bottom tubes are flattened first them welded to the neck. It is close but not a Ruttman but worth the $150.00 as it is.
Steve :scooter:

yup i bought the bike and it was working goog then when it wpoldbe at top speed it would start to spudder and cut off at open trotel, so i changed the plug and cleaned the carb and it was still like it. Any sugestions

tomsprops

Steve you certainlly know alot more about Rutmans than I would . It's seems like it's a nice Vintage mini . What do you think it is ? I Minidoodled it and it looked like a Rutman Vulture ?
As for it running rough ? Check your pionts and make sure you have some good gas in it. The more it run's the better it will start running ! :thumbsup: