Is the Motovox mini bike worth buying and customizing?

As I was looking on Craigslist for a cheap mini bike that I can work on and customize, I came across this Motovox mini bike going for only $150! It starts and runs, but from what the owner said, it doesn't run as strong as it used to. I'm assuming it may have a clogged carburetor or something like that. I was curious if anyone knows anything about customizing Motovox mini bikes and if they are worth the time and money. I want to get word from people who have experience with this type of mini bike before I consider buying it.

MBX11 will have hydraulic front forks over an MBX10 and a smoother ride....really havnt heard anything bad about them cosidering they are made in China!! :thumbsup:

This will actually be my second mini bike, I just wanted something else to work on and have fun with. This one is a MXB10, so it does not have front forks on it.

As good or better than the Baja Doodlebugs for customizing, aftermarket support and parts are plentiful too. I am having health issues or I'd get some of my projects done or squared away and buy the MBX11 roller and put a slightly modified Predator in it, I've wanted one for a while now.

Outlaw is right , the MBX-11 roller is a no brainer for the price , add $150 for a lightly tuned up Predator and you'll have an awesome fun machine and all brand new too !!