It's white friday

WrenchDad

Thats cool!! Don't you have some snow toy's Yoop? We are suppossed to be getting it here tomorrow and Sunday. But thats Ok with Deer season starting Monday.

Ah....snow, I think its headed my way.I work outside year around and I like working in the cold months the best.I lived in TEXAS for about a year and seven months and couldn't stand it.The heat was just unbearable (I worked for an oil field maintenance outfit)we rebuilt the oil pumps out in the fields.12 hours a day every day accept sunday...the pay was good but the heat was just too much.Maybe I'm just crazy like that.:shrug:

Make sure you keep it up there us trolls dont want it.
JESSE, YOUR YAMMIES LOOK SAD SITTING IN THE GRASS

Thats cool!! Don't you have some snow toy's Yoop? We are suppossed to be getting it here tomorrow and Sunday. But thats Ok with Deer season starting Monday.
YEAH WE GOT A FEW

Ah....snow, I think its headed my way.I work outside year around and I like working in the cold months the best.I lived in TEXAS for about a year and seven months and couldn't stand it.The heat was just unbearable (I worked for an oil field maintenance outfit)we rebuilt the oil pumps out in the fields.12 hours a day every day accept sunday...the pay was good but the heat was just too much.Maybe I'm just crazy like that.:shrug:
I'M THE SAME WAY ROCCO, I'LL TAKE THE COLD OVER HEAT ANYDAY

Why don't I see any Raider tracks?
YOU WILL,WAITING FOR ALITTLE MORE.ALOTTA ROCK UP HERE DON'T WANNA :censure:ANYTHING UP.MAYBE TOMORROW WORKIN ON THE ALSPORT TODAY MAY BREAK OUT THAT TOO

Your not crazy at all. I was born and raised in the NE til I was 23 or so then moved to NC for 20 years. The heat in the summer down there is ridiculous. I am way more comfortable up here and love the seasonal changes. Never ever go back to the heat. :eek:ut:

they say the amount of snow at the north pole is the most and the earliest its been in 30 years and expected to be very heavy this year. But they say that shouldnt effect us too much here in the states because the jet stream should keep it at bay and have an avereage winter this time round . we shall see ..

Temps dropped out here and snow is falling but I dont expect it to amount to much.

I just got home from an emergency call in at work and enjoyed the snow flying all around.

i think we'll get dumped on this year as payback for last years lack of snow and cold.

It began to snow this afternoon here in Northern Ontario.
Its wet and melting but the weather forcast says freezing temperatures are possible so it might be here in the moring.

Good news!
There is nearly enouhg blanket now to cover the dog shit.
Yes its true.
The dog shit is becoming hard to see in my front yard.
Now I was just outside having a smoke and letting the stinkhound run about and she is thrilled.
My sandles still provide enough ground clearence though.

As sure as death and taxes, old man winter is coming lol.

Hot off the presses.
Stinkhound, minivan and snow....

Last edited: