ive got little 2 cycles coming out of my eyes

KB2ROCKET

some of the things that keep people from using motors like these is they need lots of things before they are minibike friendly like a mount that will adapt to the standard 4cycle mount plate - a throttle hookup - the crank set up to put the clutch sprocket in the correct relation to the rear sprocket - a clutch - a pipe that looks & sounds good some type of air cleaner and some type of detail job that makes the engine look better ... using one of these engines is a project all in its self

CarPlayLB

KB Rocket,
I see some ding dong has an 820 in the "for sale" section...just put a buy it now button on it ...feed the addiction!

KB2ROCKET

Where the hell does that go?
the villiers 197cc 9E engine produced from 1957 to 1967 was used on motorcycles and on a 3 wheeled car called the bond . in the 60's they were popular with kart racers because they fell within displacment rules for a certain class and because the gearbox can be unbolted from the engine because the rules demanded only 1 speed for kart racing a special and rare aftermarket bracket was available back then so the engine could be bolted up to a standard 4cycle motor plate this engine is sporting one of thoses mounts

KB2ROCKET

the mount is made by olds machine.
I have never had it running because it normally is started with a kick start so for me to start it I would have to push start it or rig up some kind of electric start .. I just enjoy how it looks I also have a spare long block

Yep Sachs 80B's. Simplicity at it's finest. These are 4 of the 6 that I have. All of these are either NOS or rebuilt as NOS. My plan is to power every model of 1971 10" wheeled Speedway mini with these in place of the Tecumseh-but I could use a few more. Need carbs and recoils for a couple of them as well.

I believe that I might have issues as well-this is my kinda clone. :thumbsup:

Im sorry it seems you posted these in the wrong spot.....the for sale section is in the classifieds! Can someone please move this to the appropriate section? :hammer: :laugh:

Those are sweeeet!! :thumbsup: