I've seen it before , can't I.D. it ?

markus

The one in the photo section is tagged from karts international out of Louisiana, check out BDM/Kart international photo section

The one in the photo section is tagged from karts international out of Louisiana, check out BDM/Kart international photo section

Thanks Markus , Is Thunder Karts ' Karts International ? And I'll have to get a closer look as to why the brake set up is different ? The foot pedal on mine is part of the foot peg ?? And drum/sprocket are together on left , perhaps this is the rare proto-type Cheezy was speaking of , lol !

markus

Thanks Markus , Is Thunder Karts ' Karts International ? And I'll have to get a closer look as to why the brake set up is different ? The foot pedal on mine is part of the foot peg ?? And drum/sprocket are together on left , perhaps this is the rare proto-type Cheezy was speaking of , lol !
Yes they were one in the same, from a 2001 article found online with a simple google search:

About Karts International
Karts International Incorporated, through its three wholly owned
subsidiaries, Brister's Thunder Karts, Inc., USA Industries, Inc. and Straight
Line Manufacturing, Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers of recreational
go-karts in the United States. The Company currently has an exclusive
licensing agreement with Polaris Industries to design and distribute Polaris
go-karts and mini-bikes. Karts International is headquartered in Roseland,
Louisiana.

SGDB

Hi guy's, New to the site. I have this exact bike. The guy I bought it from was a hack. Broke the bottom part of the forks off at bottom clamp. he Tried to weld it back together and it snapped off with my nephew going over the bars. Anyone know if they still manufacture parts and or anyone have a set of forks ?? Other then that the bike is in great shape, runs great, all there including the big old metal square Clutch / Chain guard .. Thanks in advance for any help

Hi guy's, New to the site. I have this exact bike. The guy I bought it from was a hack. Broke the bottom part of the forks off at bottom clamp. he Tried to weld it back together and it snapped off with my nephew going over the bars. Anyone know if they still manufacture parts and or anyone have a set of forks ?? Other then that the bike is in great shape, runs great, all there including the big old metal square Clutch / Chain guard .. Thanks in advance for any help
You can post a wanted add in that section , you need to measure length of neck tube , call or email OldMiniBikes and check the Azusa mini bike forks , those are still sold and likely will work.