JC PENNYS Duster sissy bar

ErikR

I'm in need of a JC pennys sissy bar, I had one on my bike in good condition but, I let an unexperience rider ride it and he snapped it so, if anyone has one handy please contact me. Thank you in advance....

Last edited:

mybiz

Good luck on trying to find one. If your needing one soon you'd be better off build one yourself. Get you some 5/8" OD tubing if thats the size of your bar. I've been searching every day for sissy bars for my Cat eliminator and Trail Horse ez-rider for well over 8 months now. And have not seen one like yours. If I had Id bought it and modified it to fit my cat. You might also look at bicycles sissy bars and modifying one to fit yours.

ErikR

Tom, I'm really thinking about that idea you had so, i'll be on the look out for a close match. stlegendtx thanks for posting that ad, it gives me a better view of the bike. Here's a picture of the duster before the sissy bar broke..... Also, mybiz i compared the sissy bar to the dominator's and it's waaaay different, not even close.

Last edited:

mybiz

no no

Tom, I'm really thinking about that idea you had so, i'll be on the look out for a close match. stlegendtx thanks for posting that ad, it gives me a better view of the bike. Here's a picture of the duster before the sissy bar broke..... Also, mybiz i compared the sissy bar to the dominator's and it's waaaay different, not even close.
I know there not close:doah::doah::doah:The dominator is way shorter than yours. I was saying if I was to find a bar like yours I would buy it and rebend it to fit my elimianator. And buying a bicycle sissy bar would be a quick fix. But the real long bars on ebay are not cheap. and hard to find without the holes in it to mount the seat. But they do have them and they cost $50 and up. Let us know if you do find one.

ErikR

Trust me it will be fixed but, I kinda wanted to find something else that I could use instead of the original so I won't have this problem again. As far as the seat I have a "NICER" replacement being made and sent....

1stlegendtx

Trust me it will be fixed but, I kinda wanted to find something else that I could use instead of the original so I won't have this problem again. As far as the seat I have a "NICER" replacement being made and sent....
If Kenney doesn't know about the seat than it could have been the "nicest". He makes the best seat out there.:thumbsup:

mybiz

"Burn""Burn""Burn" Kenny does make some nice seats. :bowdown: Go look at his photo album. And very reasonable prices. Now your sissy bar what is the height of it.??

ErikR

Burn? lol, There's more then one person in the world that make's nice seat's.... As far as prices go maybe he is reasonable but, not consistant. So, I went somewhere that had set prices, not a place that went $75 then $90 then $75. That's "MY" choice, sorry I did'nt go to someone that met your approvel:thefinger: