Just an old kid

Growing up my family never had money for frivolous things like a mini bike. Had a couple of friends that had mini's. Made me want a mini even more. I recently had a chainsaw worked on and when I went to pick it up I noticed there was an old mini bike sitting outside the entrance and asked him what he was going to do with it. He said he didn't know and asked me if I wanted it. How much? $30. Did not have a motor but everything else was there. Turned out to be a Doodle Bug. So here I am, 61 years old with my first mini. Got a Predator 212 for it. Going to begin assembly next week some time. Can't wait.

gbabins1

Welcome to the madness! You'll enjoy it though. Lots of good folks and info here.... enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Never too late welcome to the site and a doodlebug with a nice predator is a good combo ,I call mine Superman, be safe mine will do 50mph, oh and we like pictures

Last edited:
Hello and welcome!

Growing up my family never had money for frivolous things like a mini bike. Had a couple of friends that had mini's. Made me want a mini even more. ......... So here I am, 61 years old with my first mini. Got a Predator 212 for it. Going to begin assembly next week some time. Can't wait.
Same here; got my first a couple months ago, and I'm even older.

Howdy! I'm still a fairly new guy here myself. I've found the folks here to be friendly, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
Welcome, i think the average age of most members here is around 45. Most of us are not kids any more. At least our body isnt. The mind is a different thing...