K&S Deluxe frame and forks with fenders and front axle.

I have another Deluxe (shocks on hinged seat mount/sissy bar) that I'll never build. The paint is way gone and the frame has some light pitting but nothing that a sandblaster and finishing wheel would not make nice enough to take primer and paint. The forks are super straight but the bottom of one side where the lower goes in and slides against has worn thin but not unfixable, the lowers are nice and the front suspension works great. The fenders are straight and all the brackets are there. Also there is a Comet driven on the nice jackshaft and the band brake assembly is intact and works. I have the front axle but not the rear also I have one rear wheel adjuster and it would be easy to replicate. I also have the TASV cover bracket for this bike which I've never seen before but no cover. Member Scottessy made a cover and may help with some photos or he may even make one if you ask nicely and send lots of money. I do have some 6" Manco wheels which are what they had but I do not have a sprocket and most of the halves are threaded so one would have to make studs and use cap nuts to cover the holes or just live with em. I can provide a sprocket that will bolt onto four holes on a Manco wheel but the pitch and tooth count elude my foggy mind right now.

Given the scarcity of these bikes I will need $225 delivered west of the Mississippi river and $235 east of the big muddy for just the frame without the wheels and sprocket. The amount would be $100 more regardless of which side of the river you are on if you want the wheels and sprocket as well.

If you want pics I can provide them through PMs in a day or two when my camera appears again. Otherwise to be fair to other sellers I'll post pics next week on the 1st bump I'm allowed. That is all.

Last edited: