Kawasaki Coyote

Ok, you hear this all the time, "new to this thread, bla,bla,bla". Not saying this is for sale, just found this web site and was curious about my wife's, that's right, my wife's mini bike from her youth. She received her 1969 Coyote MB-1 when she was 10 years old because she didn't want horses like her sisters. She has had it since new and it was always babied. It still has the original tires, foot pegs, seat, etc. I got it running about 20 years ago and it screamed. I was surprised how fast it was. I did have to weld the original exhaust pipe back to the mount flange, and back then I found a NOS starter recoil that I replaced. The kill switch died on me several years ago and I tried to jury rig another that I mounted on top of the motor, but don't think it's wired right because it doesn't want to start. After finding out how rare it is, I really didn't want to get it running because finding parts now is very hard. This even has the jack shaft bearing covers you hardly ever see. Just wanted to see if there was any interest on these from this mini bike community. How many one owner 69 Coyotes have you ever seen? If someone really wanted it and made her a generous offer, she may consider selling, but I can't promise anything. Check out the pictures in my photos.
Thanks for letting me tell my story

Last edited:

buckeye

So is it for sale? I am just one state away.
If it's for sale then ya need a price. Put it in the for sale section with a price.:thumbsup: