keystone parts

you need complete complete forks neck spring and bolt ,handle bars ,seat pan,I might be able to help you out will have to dig it out over the week end

Hey Chico good luck on your build
I rebuilt a nice little keystone last winter I ended up fabbing up a new front end from the neck down including springs as a previouse owner had chopperized it and removed the springs lol

Do you still have the original TAS motor ? Mine was there but missing to many parts to use
I promised it to Frankster if I can ever get it shipped to him

I ended up useing a direct fit and copy of the tas it slipped right on the rear mounting tube
It is a skyhawk motorized bicycle motor and is basicly a clone of the original even has the manual clutch
Rob

Hey Chico good luck on your build
I rebuilt a nice little keystone last winter I ended up fabbing up a new front end from the neck down including springs as a previouse owner had chopperized it and removed the springs lol

Do you still have the original TAS motor ? Mine was there but missing to many parts to use
I promised it to Frankster if I can ever get it shipped to him

I ended up useing a direct fit and copy of the tas it slipped right on the rear mounting tube
It is a skyhawk motorized bicycle motor and is basicly a clone of the original even has the manual clutch
Rob
damn it :thumbsup: I just really like this little frame. I might even be willing to trade some parts I have.

Much love and respect guys. I really want to work on this thing. I just take it down and then put it up. Almost came close to pullin out the tourch