Kurt Bush Exonerated

Nascar as run by the Francis clan is such bullshit. They bend rules as they see fit (RE: where it makes the most money). And little regard for the racers. All the years with concrete barriers even though people were screaming about the carnage. When Yunick wanted them to take all the old tires and make a safety barrier which he would provide the design for free they passed. That was in the late 60's wasn't until Earnheart got killed that they started to fix some of the safety issues. I loved it in the days that real cars were raced now it's all fake cars and trucks. Don't get me wrong the racing is good and exciting it just does not relate to any cars we drive anymore (or engines for that matter).

I don't bother watching Nascar anymore. What happened with Kyle?
Kyle ate the concrete wall in The Xfinity race at Daytona coming out of the tri-oval to turn one , I was in the infield and it happened literally right in front of my coach , compound fracture of right leg and broken left foot !

Well no charges to be filed , did Nascar blow this one ??
Yes Nascar and Chevy both blew this one :eek:ut: I wonder how long it will take him to get reinstated and what will Chevy do now :shrug: I'm not a huge fan of either Bush brother but I'm not a hater either and it wasn't right the way they just kicked him to the curb before charges were even filed :doah:

NASCAR is just following the herd, any big organization has to take a zero tolerance policy towards domestic violence these days so as not to lose face. If he did beat a woman he should have been punished, we were not there so we cannot know what transpired but he got out of line it sounds like. Both brothers are big whiney babies anyway, NASCAR is better off without them and has many up an coming superstars to shine a light on who don't come with all the drama.

buckeye

I quit watching.
Wish they showed more dirt track racing. Now that's fun stuff.

Sounded like both the girl and the guy were crazy. Just because they are smokin hot doesn't make them less crazy.

Nascar was wrong for their part, deciding judgement before charges even filed.

Kurt Busch was wrong to some extent, to which or what we will probably never know for sure.

Question is; will Nascar recant and let him back in?

Buck, are you calling Kurt hot? :Out of closet:

Last edited:

delray

Outlaw Ace
Both brothers are big whiney babies anyway, NASCAR is better off without them and has many up an coming superstars to shine a light on who don't come with all the drama.
YOU ARE 100% correct........:thumbsup:

I think Nascar will crawfish a little and pretty quickly too , he's already started a program for reinstatement that he agreed to , I think he'll be completing it much faster than originally anticipated , lol !! As for Government Motors some may know how i feel about that so enough said !