L.A Drag Spot.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
SupaFly gotta tell yo that just because one motor may pull more rpm doesn't mean it make more horsepower.

SupaFly finally realize that the more MDB talk the more he sho folks he really only have a small clue what he talking about, guesses, assumptions and BS...
Well point me in the direction of someone who makes more power with a gx200/clone.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I know that you are still guessing, you said if it "accelrates faster" there is no way for you to know for sure, what your azz grabs the seat tighter so you say its making more power ?

8300rpm and 8500rpm, could be a very small carb adjustment, a little more clutch slip, but 200 rpm dont prove anything in what you trying to prove...

read what you post charles, and understand it, Why the hell would a dyno need a timing system ?:laugh: Did you slip and bump yo head ?

Even the great MDB cannot tell if a bike accelerates faster, ok so you can tell bike 1 went 5.0 to the 330, and bike 2 went 4.90.....Please.... lets be real here....Your guessing, and assuming....lol 200rpm....

The "butt dyno" is in a confined atmosphere ? What your sweat pants are now a confined atmosphere ?.....lol

You right i do know, thats why i am calling you on you guesstimations....
If you say so
I will keep doing what I'm doing, and you keep doing what your doing. I'm sure someone had to show you the ropes a few years ago as well when you didn't know anything about a small engine. I only have more open builds under my belt than anyone else on this forum.

If you say so
I will keep doing what I'm doing, and you keep doing what your doing. I'm sure someone had to show you the ropes a few years ago as well when you didn't know anything about a small engine. I only have more open builds under my belt than anyone else on this forum.
Charles im not taking nothing away from you, nor the fact that you got me going on these little motas, nor the fact that you stuff is fast....but alot of what you say are guesstimations....being able to tell faster acceleration cant be a seat of the pants feeling, and 200rpm is not a significant gain to say one makes more power then the other...like i said, that could be just in clutch slipage alone....Just saying....!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Charles im not taking nothing away from you, nor the fact that you got me going on these little motas, nor the fact that you stuff is fast....but alot of what you say are guesstimations....being able to tell faster acceleration cant be a seat of the pants feeling, and 200rpm is not a significant gain to say one makes more power then the other...like i said, that could be just in clutch slipage alone....Just saying....!
Well maybe my "butt" is more sensitive to changes than yours? :001_tt2: