L.A Drag Spot.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Ok, testing with BlueDevil today.
I took the carb apart and bent the fulcrum arm so it will allows the needle to raise higher and never close completely for more fuel. Then I put a air filter on it to cut down a little air to the carb.

I started it and nailed it up against the wall a few times. It was spinning the tire and no surging so far. So I will give this carb one last try this weekend.

Ok, testing with BlueDevil today.
I took the carb apart and bent the fulcrum arm so it will allows the needle to raise higher and never close completely for more fuel. Then I put a air filter on it to cut down a little air to the carb.

I started it and nailed it up against the wall a few times. It was spinning the tire and no surging so far. So I will give this carb one last try this weekend.
Why dont you have a test spot near yo house? You should be testin during the week, instead of waiting fo da week end jus to find out yo chiz still not right. Jus sayin:shrug:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Goose came by and brought me the bigger chain guard. I put it on ProMod and put a new chain on with NO tensioner. I started it up and hit the throttle a few times and it seems ready to.go.

So it will be out there this weekend also.

I don't have a truck to take them out there for testing. Car, yes, but won't fit in the car.
The person that takes you on saturday cant take you to a spot that close to ur house? You know alot of people, none of them have trucks or are willing to help you? Hell I make test passes up and down my block. Not messin wit ya just wondering.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
The person that takes you on saturday cant take you to a spot that close to ur house? You know alot of people, none of them have trucks or are willing to help you? Hell I make test passes up and down my block. Not messin wit ya just wondering.
I can go through the hassle of paying him gas money on a week day. But I stay really busy in my daily life. And if I wasn't, it's not that serious for me to go test it on a week day.

There is no one for me to race
The race with Solo is just a rest run, not a serious money race. My problem is that I'm using a new carb I never used before. My original carb motors start up and run without issue. But the bugs will be worked out no matter what.

As of right now I'm having carb issues with BlueDevil and ProStreet. TopFuel, ProMod, and ProStock are fine.

I can go through the hassle of paying him gas money on a week day. But I stay really busy in my daily life. And if I wasn't, it's not that serious for me to go test it on a week day.

There is no one for me to race
The race with Solo is just a rest run, not a serious money race. My problem is that I'm using a new carb I never used before. My original carb motors start up and run without issue. But the bugs will be worked out no matter what.

As of right now I'm having carb issues with BlueDevil and ProStreet. TopFuel, ProMod, and ProStock are fine.
Charles I'd really like to run Pro Stock in the 1/4 with Brian on your bike. You wanna do that ?

This is for F or B of F&B, When you fellows are out Dominating at the spot, do you normally have Amsoil in your race Vehicle ? or do i need to order ahead of time ?