L.A Drag Spot.

i have the block you welded and sleeved for me. i never used it. not going to. i also have the piston. 300 bucks for the block, (honda block) piston, wrist pin,rings. arias piston i bought from tim. just want to get some money back my way for other projects i have. no side cover, no crank bearings.

taking a loss on it all at this price, but i want it gone.

let me know.
SupaFly and errbody else would like to know how much MDB charged you for the 150 dollars worth of work the machine shop did?

Couple of good gasser races yesturday. I had our 208cc clone out breaking it in yesturday. Luis raced it dunno how many times. I must of raced the 208 a dozen times myself. Went through two tanks of gas an filled up a 3rd time b4 letting tatto test out the mamba Jr cam.

Two fastest gas bikes yesturday were ricc blue an Alex 400x "silver bullet". Good race between these two bikes. Nick beat home alone by 1 tire.

Ronald showed up talking about doing anothet gas event. But had no bike to race ?

SupaFly and errbody else would like to know how much MDB charged you for the 150 dollars worth of work the machine shop did?
i think it would be nothing more that beating a dead horse at this point. either way, i just want the thing gone. i have so many other things on my plate at this time, its not funny.

what up charles? you said you needed a block, i have one. let me know. i will sell just the block to you if that is what you want. you did it, you know the work man.

let me know. :thumbsup:

i think it would be nothing more that beating a dead horse at this point. either way, i just want the thing gone. i have so many other things on my plate at this time, its not funny.

what up charles? you said you needed a block, i have one. let me know. i will sell just the block to you if that is what you want. you did it, you know the work man.

SupaFly understands how you feel, SupaFly also knows that MDB won't buy the block back because he will not pay even close to the amount he charged you because he knows he cornhole raped you!

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!

Well this customer already had me buy the brand new block from Tim already. Now the block is off being welded. So it's a little to late, but next time just text or call me. Been pretty busy.

No way he was gonna pay 250 bud, that would mean he was losing the 90 bucks plus 10 for gas.....:laugh:

Well this customer already had me buy the brand new block from Tim already. Now the block is off being welded. So it's a little to late, but next time just text or call me. Been pretty busy.

SupaFly told you MDB would not buy it at that price, too hard to find a sucka that will let him add an extra hunnet on top of the extra hunnet he already screwed you out of.:doah:

So when F&B finishes up their MDB killa, is it gonna be a 1/8th or 1/4 race ?

Be good to see a all power now 1/8th mile race with the 2 heavyweights....
Charles says its doesn't matter, any bike of his u pick to race imma lose to him so.

I'd prefer the 8th. An at the track against him. But I know this will bring up all kinds of drama watch.

Yea just do it 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile dont prove chit, 1/8th will show the better prepared rider And Bike.....i think charles scared of the bikes in the 1/8th....
SupaFly and Jdillia both know that Charles has mo races and been racing longer than anybody and Charles don't like peoples callin him scary. SFROTFLSFAO!

1/4 mile on a mini with one speed is like running the salt flats,at some point you are running nothing but RPM. We run 330 here,hole shots,keeping the tire hooked up,front wheel down,bike strait and just trying to hang on is the most fun. I get bored after.