L.A Drag Spot.

If your gonna run the gasser events 5000rpm aint gonna geter-done....7500+ is what your looking for....:thumbsup:
its only at 5000 rpm because im still with no billet parts..lmao and im only doin 56 right now..ill be at the gasser event but not racing..we have other bikes out here for that.im just showin my progess cause a month ago this motor was trippin

Always putting someone down. LOL.
Who putting anyone one down.. ?

Goose the town Crier.....

Facts are Facts....5000 wont get it done and he made no metion of any internal works....

i dont put anyone down, your just a soft skinned bish....

Go F:censure:K yourself Talibanned...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Dont take me to serious, i like playing, hopefully you aint carrying the chip on yo shoulder like little goosie does.....:thumbsup:
lol i wont..you talk alot of shit like me bro..we will be having some good race talks on here cause i talk shit until the other person gives up..but i cant talk shit just yet..atleast not to you guys..prolly to the slower bikes

Yea no rod or flywheel your good... fun is what its all about...flywheels can remove flesh, and windows from ronalds van....:laugh:
lmmfao im not even gonna ask about the VAN hahaha cause no billet parts is dumb :eek:ut: :doah: :no: :shrug: ..next up is a cam from tim..springs and rockers..anyone kno what the labor will be on those parts..i already have it priced

lmmfao im not even gonna ask about the VAN hahaha cause no billet parts is dumb :eek:ut: :doah: :no: :shrug: ..next up is a cam from tim..springs and rockers..anyone kno what the labor will be on those parts..i already have it priced
should'nt be no labor since the parts your asking about are bolt ins you can do yourself....hit tim up on valves, retainers and locks also....

installing bigger valves is where you will run into labor charges..:thumbsup: