L.A Drag Spot.

Thanks fellas....I had a blast meeting everyone again.... Man that cop did look and sounded pissed off.:censure:... I left and headed to LB... I'm mad I missed the HA and the 1000cc race. I can't wait to do it again... Thanks for the love.:thumbsup:

Message ? Of what the premeditated assult ?:shrug:
You know what I'm taking about . You cried to everyone already and now were supposed to ignore what was said . Na homie . Yall got it twisted. I Don't need no talking too. Grown men speak for them selves and a whole lot of people are speaking and defending a jerk that ain't got a back bone. what ever. :shrug: but let him keep yapping tho, that foot will taste good eventually.

Snitches think alike . :shrug:
Like I said . Message was sent . It's all on you.
Dude grow up. You stop to think that maybe adults think alike??? The thing is, real g's dont go around tellin people what they are gonna do. They just do it.

I guess its nice of you to give a warning. You so gangsta. I'm scared to make my trip out there now. You guys are too ruff and tuff. With all yalls mini biker gangs and all:scared:

You know what I'm taking about . You cried to everyone already and now were supposed to ignore what was said . Na homie . Yall got it twisted. I Don't need no talking too. Grown men speak for them selves and a whole lot of people are speaking and defending a jerk that ain't got a back bone. what ever. :shrug: but let him keep yapping tho, that foot will taste good eventually.
Sounds like another threat Mr. 187 :eek:ut: Let me "clue" you in how it really works goosie...when ya talk about it , you ain't about it :thumbsup:

Dude grow up. You stop to think that maybe adults think alike??? The thing is, real g's dont go around tellin people what they are gonna do. They just do it.

I guess its nice of you to give a warning. You so gangsta. I'm scared to make my trip out there now. You guys are too ruff and tuff. With all yalls mini biker gangs and all:scared:
Dude Bruce is the one sending threats. I'm just here waiting for him. You need to mind your own biz. Keep your snitchen but out if it .