L.A Drag Spot.

Wildman. Not top secret. I clocked the bike in the 8th. A few more tweaks an we should see high 70's, on gas.

Ivan was having a blast. It's cool when you see people having fun with this stuff. An on the Rupp. With the OG gasser, that's just sweet.

I had a little mishap with my 208 motor. It's fixed now an ready for you lobo :).

Thanks Stangrcr1, to bad your not closer:thumbsup:
I lived in Santee for 12 years, used to race at Cajon in Bomber and Ministock classes, ran Glamis on quads and buggies, and went to the Barona dirt track. Didn't have a dragstrip there back then.

I still have friends in the area. Maybe time to visit them. I do have the gold DB ready to run, but it is fairly stock... :wink:
Not enough time to get the 390 done.

Hey anyone have any experience putting the mini cup tire on a 7x8 rim? can it be done with soap and water or must it be done with a tire changer

I took ours to a motorcycle shop and they did for free. I was gonna try and do it myself but JD said don't even try it your only gonna F@#K it up. Then again he knows me and I probably would have. :thumbsup:

I took ours to a motorcycle shop and they did for free. I was gonna try and do it myself but JD said don't even try it your only gonna F@#K it up. Then again he knows me and I probably would have. :thumbsup:
I brought it down to a motorcycle shop, and they put it on for me like you suggested. I tried to put the dam thing on was not happen. I was thinking I'm going to ruin it, so I quit..

They flew my friend over to tune some Raptors and put him up in the most expensive hotel and gave him 5k american to shop for clothes to wear out to the club. The club happened to be the first floor of the quad owner's house. An elevator took you up to the living spaces above the club. They also gave him a new Tag watch when he flew out first class :blink: He told me he saw a fully chrome plated Maybach parked on the street in their Rodeo drive area.

Last edited: