Largest dead snake (vid)

I guess down in Florida those things are starting to show up more and more. People releasing the pets snakes into the wild and they get big. I seen pictures were they have eaten peoples pets and even alligators. I think snakes like that here in this country should be used for target practice and disposed of. Pet store should have never been allowed to bring animals like that here in this country. I hates snakes. I hope one never shows up in my parents back yard down in Florida the neighbors are going to hear a lot of gun fire until that thing stops moving. Maybe that why my Dad carrys he's guns back and forth from Ohio and Florida.

I guess down in Florida those things are starting to show up more and more. People releasing the pets snakes into the wild and they get big. I seen pictures were they have eaten peoples pets and even alligators. I think snakes like that here in this country should be used for target practice and disposed of. Pet store should have never been allowed to bring animals like that here in this country. I hates snakes. I hope one never shows up in my parents back yard down in Florida the neighbors are going to hear a lot of gun fire until that thing stops moving. Maybe that why my Dad carrys he's guns back and forth from Ohio and Florida.
you are wright snakes,BUT at my place sort of woodsey since 1972
i have not seen more than 6 or 7,guese iam luckey.