Last day of the build off.

kbs8ball

DANG I been working on my bonanza for like 2 years...:lol:
actually it sat most of that time but still Kyle is right...7 months is a long time to build a freakin minibike. (yes I still need more time) :lol:

den35

I think it's more of a detail issue.I know if I were building one for a build-off competition,I'd be doing everything possible to make it absolutely perfect.Whereas a build-for-fun weekend build I would pay much less attention to detail and focus on getting it up and running.

That's how I see it anyways.:eek:ut::wink:

OldMan

What a bunch of slackers!!!!

Why if they can't make time to get a build-off done, then I say............ give 'em a little more time! :biggrin:

After all, it was just meant to be good fun!

07D675

Hent, You can remove me from the list or just proceed w/out me. It's been nuts at home since my son was born. Other things came up, the baby just spent 4 days in the hospital, work is always crazy hours and I have'nt been on the forum in weeks!!! I have the mini in primer and all the parts I need are here, I just can't seem to find enough free time to get to my project. I also have'nt found the correct engine for it so looks like I might be using a clone engine when I do get to working on it. Looking at the progress over the last few months the competition is FIERCE and it's gonna be a tough call to pick a winner. They're all awesome... Thanks a bunch... Rob

You can remove me as well. Things have been crazy around here since the birth of my son as well. That and most of the build off occured throughout tax season which is my crazy time at work. Lastly, I am waiting on some fundage for some more engine parts. If there is another perhaps I will enter into that one.

I can't seem to stay dedicated to any particular bike. As soon as I decide to do one, then another comes along, and the other gets put on the back burner. I stopped working on the buildoff bike because I got the Frijole and wanted to do it more than the other.

I should have entered my Frijole since I pretty much had the frame itself in several pieces, had the forks in several pieces, and resurrected a real pile of crap that turned out way better than I could have ever imagined.

Also did a ground up on the Minimate and touched up my 1210 Bonanza in that time frame as well.

AAAAARGH!!!!

I've been trying to find the time to finish my entry, but other things keep popping up...

It just needs a gas tank and paint...

Can we extend to the end of May?

I have a note from my mom, excusing my recent absence, if necessary...

Almost but not quite, please help!

I am in need of a few more parts and information on the Powell Challenger that I was hoping to enter into the build off. I recently rebuilt a Heald Superbronc. The only piece that I cannot find to complete the bronc is a torque converter cover. I know that some of you have superbroncs and challengers. Does anyone have any information on the Powell drive train or have a cover for the superbronc?

Thanks
Robert

I need to pick up another spool of welding wire and then order a few stupid bushings and other hardware. Then flat black paint isn't exactly hard. Realistically lets say another 3 weeks at the most.

May 31st. Final date.

This date should satisfy anyone waiting on any last parts, or watching their paint dry.... :thumbsup:

Make sure to post your build thread if you already haven't.