LeadFoot 100' Drags -Rhode Island-

Was able to get the wheelie bars done. They are wicked long, longer than I had anticipated lol. I can cut them down if I need to but I gotta see how they work first. They are definitely gonna flex which is what I thought. How much flex is the question though, gotta put the motor back on and run the bike to see. I may need to add more bracing but I'm going to try and run it as is. More bracing = more weight.

Was able to get the wheelie bars done. They are wicked long, longer than I had anticipated lol. I can cut them down if I need to but I gotta see how they work first. They are definitely gonna flex which is what I thought. How much flex is the question though, gotta put the motor back on and run the bike to see. I may need to add more bracing but I'm going to try and run it as is. More bracing = more weight.
throw up a couple pics :thumbsup: would love to see what you came up with

Testing my bike today if this vacuum leak in the head to intake isn't gone I won't be racing but I'll watch. Very hard to get in the area to tig weld it.

Originally welded up wider so you can have a larger intake port. But where the flanged intake meets the head there's one spot I can't weld. I've got jb weld on it now. The methanol eats right threw it. Although I may have been putting to much hardener mixing it causing it to not fully cure hard. This time I mixed equal parts and let it cure for 2 days. So today will be the final test. Then gearing if I need to change it. Did a few things to the motor that should've been done a while ago to get its full power. But I we'll see what she does.

i know you can use epoxy on the port floors and such . not sure if it would work on the flange area though !! but it is worth a shot if the jb does not hold up :thumbsup:

Thanks. But I got it with the jb weld. No leaks. As of now when I was testing riding it yesterday. Gota mess with the fuel a little and should be ready for Sunday

My Dad is doing great thanks for asking! His bike is running good.
I was able to get my bike back together today so it's just a matter of firing it up and testing it out.
If it doesn't fall apart or blow up, i should be there

Street Smart

If the JB weld doesn`t, hold Moroso makes a two part epoxy that works great . We use it in intake manifolds and it holds up to all types of fuel.