LeadFoot 100' Drags -Rhode Island-

OK, the guy promoting this wants to change the race from Saturday to Sunday. At first I disagreed, and kinda still do but to be honest the best day as far as the race location, and traffic is concerned, Sunday really is the better day. There is way less potential for traffic and getting busted on a Sunday morning, than on a Saturday morning. So the tentative date would be Sunday Nov 1st @ 10am.
The guy will be joining the site tonight or tomorrow and then he can answer questions since I have limited involvement in this process. My main focus is to get my bike going and of course I will help as much as I can. But may be limited as to how much time I can spend on that.
So hang tight guys we appreciate your patience.

OK, the guy promoting this wants to change the race from Saturday to Sunday.
Rob, Dave and I were just reading this and were going to come until it changed to Sunday :doah: We just put the new motor on my trike and Dave's drag bike is blowin flames but a Sunday is just not in the cards :shrug: What does traffic have to do with it? is this on a public road? and where(what town) is it going to happen?
Randy

Hey Randy. It is a dead end road that has almost zero traffic, basically zero on a weekend morning. It is public and I guess tickets could get handed out but I doubt that would happen. There are a lot of car shops and speed shops in the area and zero residences 100% commercial area. So no neighbors to call the cops the neighbors are all gear heads lol.
As far as the day I guess it is still up in the air, I would prefer Saturday but the other dude wants Sunday.
He is coming over my house tomorrow and I will sign him up over here. To be honest I would be down to race both days if necessary.

The race is definitely on for Saturday 31 at 2 it a great place to race as bob described wide clean and flat with plenty of run off at both end remember this is a race at your own risk it's a commercial public road but we should be fine no neighbors to worry about or hopefully police

OK
So any questions regarding the event should please be directed to Ddelpha, as he is the promoter for this event. This includes any questions regarding what day or time the race will be held.

Thank You

Can we expect the classes to remain the same ????????

1- Stock
2- Modified
3- Unlimited

As far as I know the plan is to keep the 3 classes, but I am not making these decisions. I know there will def be unlimited & stock bikes there. I have no idea how many modified bikes will show up. But everyone is welcome to attend just obviously no dorks allowed same as LF.

Rob should we tell lead foot people? Or friends of friends to race.

So Saturday at 2pm
Hi and yes it's on Saturday at 2 in walpole as far as classes go well have to see who and how many show I'm sure there will be at least two classes modified and unlimited but stock bikes are allso welcome . If someone could invite the leedfoot guys I would appreciate that there great guys to have in this. so far iv got around 15 confirmed coming to the race . I'm still working on some of the details of the race so I'll post more info as we move forward thanks don

Rob should we tell lead foot people? Or friends of friends to race.

So Saturday at 2pm
Hi and yes it's on Saturday at 2 in walpole as far as classes go well have to see who and how many show I'm sure there will be at least two classes modified and unlimited but stock bikes are allso welcome . If someone could invite the leedfoot guys I would appreciate that there great guys to have in this. so far iv got around 15 confirmed coming to the race . I'm still working on some of the details of the race so I'll post more info as we move forward thanks don

Donnie owned by the double post lmao.

One thing that I mentioned was seeing if the Leadfoot guys would want to run the event, just at our location? That would keep it a LF event and they would run it better than us since they put on events all the time. And they know all the racers and have chicks to flag the race.
They might say "great idea" or they might say "get bent" we have no idea until we ask.

So I'm sitting there redesigning my brake disc so that it isn't a quarter inch off the ground, trying to figure out a jackshaft, when it hits me:
Are we going to have a place to race these bikes come Spring time?
Has anyone heard anything good regarding this, or ???

Our spot was fine and we could prob do it once more but getting shut down really is a drag.