LeadFoot 100' Drags -Rhode Island-

Your big block bike should fly. I have wrist surgery coming up next week and going to lose a couple weeks there. I might not be able top make the October race, or I might have to go with a thumb throttle. I'm having a hard time finding enough room to test the bike anyways, this build was going along pretty good but testing it is proving to be a problem. I might have a solution, we'll see.

Thanks Joe, I hope so too.

I was wondering also about the kid with the blue Air Force bike, he's usually fast, a top running bike. I noticed he was working on it all day, made a couple of test passes. What was his issue, and did he ever get it fixed?

Oh yeah Monte88 I think is his name on here. I was bummed he didn't get it sorted out, his bike is always fast.

So I guess Helger Bros are now 8 time champions, just not consecutive lol. I noticed they have a wet kit now like we have on my Dad's bike.
I

See that is why I never know what to believe lol
He told me to my face that he only had a dry kit before, he said he added the second solenoid which appears to be true according to pictures.

Yea always been a wet kit. That's y he has the battery. I guess that's what they meant by upping the shot. Adding a second hit. Lol
The second solenoid is for fuel that's what makes it a wet kit lol.
Like I said everything's a mystery with those guys. When you talk to them it's like they have this ridiculously fast bike that just magically got that way all by itself. I think it's funny as hell

Street Smart

I know we`ve had these discussions before, pics from last Oct race show it as a dry kit, one solenoid, single line to nozzle. Either set up (wet or dry) needs a battery to open solenoid.