Like new air filter and adapter. CHEAP

Up for sale is my 2 week old air filter and adapter. Its part # airadapfilvs from NR racing. It is the angled filter and black high flow adapter.

I am changing carbs is the reason for the sale. I could put these in a box and sell as new and nobody could tell.

They list for 27.00

Shipping is 10.00
-----------------------
= 37.00 from NR

Mine is only 26.00 shipped.

Its kinda hard to see in this pic but here it is

I have some more pics on my phone if you pm me with your # I will send you some. Other than that. It looks exactly like the one on NRRACING.COM

Last edited:

1BadFox

Sorry... no longer for sale. Fed ex busted me trying to ship the carb to another member. Said they smelled gas. I had just shipped an engine a couple days before that they said smelled like gas also. I got lucky and they let it slide.

I guess they think im sending gas soaked products all over the country. :laugh:

I just threw the tube away. You dont need it.

Hey, did you have to change out your main jet to get that motor to run good with the new filter and header? I was told I would need to go from the stock 7mm (.028) to a .037 jet, which is no big deal, but just wondering. Did you also change out the emulsion tube for a 140?

I used a AGK header with a briggs muffler and the same type air cleaner. For my crankcase breather I used a large gas filter attached to the breather tube with one end cut off so it was open.
Installed a 140 tube and drilled out the main jet one step at a time and it ran fine when I drilled it out about 3 steps larger to a #65 drill which works out to a #89 main jet in size. That is two drill sizes smaller then what I have seen others use on the forum but setting jets is by looking at plugs and not by a fixed number. What works well on one engine at one rpm may be too lean (or to rich for another) My governor is intact and adjusted so I do not go much over 4200 rpm, U have exactly the same setup on a HB clone and both run great.

1BadFox

Hey, did you have to change out your main jet to get that motor to run good with the new filter and header? I was told I would need to go from the stock 7mm (.028) to a .037 jet, which is no big deal, but just wondering. Did you also change out the emulsion tube for a 140?
I did a few other things to it also. But I run a #95 main jet. Its a tad on the leaner side still. But I run mine into high rpm and then check it. I think with just an air cleaner and pipe... a #90 or 91 would be fine.