Lil Indian Clutch/Chain Cover

I've been working on this for a few weeks now, and with the help of Nate (nd) this is what We've come up with....Its a ruff cast , but with this cast I can do the needed repairs and make a good cast to repopp these covers. Remember this is a 1 off first cast.
13 inch Fiberglass .
Input Please Good or Bad ?!?!

Well I don't know anything abut fiberglass. I have a question about the bracket, can it be embedded into the fiberglass or will it have to be bolted on?

I think this is a great idea. :thumbsup: Nate asked my opinion about this a couple weeks ago and I had some questions. One was about the mounting bracket. My thought was it should be embedded but as I think about it I guess it wouldn't matter either way. Another was if it would be chrome able or at least paintable.

Either way I want one. I don't know about the rest of you but I would put one of these on a daily rider or a bike I'm trying to restore. I guess it would depend on the price weather or not I would be pissed if the on my daily rider got cracked. Lol

Ps Eric and Nate I think this is a great thing you are trying to do. If you need any thing hit me up.

Thanks Karl ...and yes I had you in mind ! Nate has been a big help in getting this going....you know he's the Lil Indian hoarder ! ..lol :laugh:

It's missing a couple measurements but its to scale, plus you'll have the original to compare too. Its boxed up and ready to go, you may have it by Wednesday :thumbsup: