Lil Indian pit bike redo

Got this one from simplearkansan, been wanting to build a another tribute mini bike. This one is going to be close to what Dyno Don Nicholson had in '67, it has a 5hp instead of the 2.5hp. Started with repairing the frame, had a few areas that needed welding. Then mocked new fenders from OldMiniBikes warehouse, trimmed them down a little to look as close to original ones.

ugmold

Nice work and it looks like it has a cool history. I have a newer (2 pc frame) Lil Indian, hope to get one like yours someday.

Thanks! Just a tribute of the original lil Indian that Dyno Don had, I'll be using this as a pit bike also. Already made a rack on my Hauler that's behide the Cab for it. Finished the bodywork and primed it, then waited a few days before I sprayed it. It's a Ford Ragoon Red with a little extra black for that old school look I wanted.

I Finshed the Bike, didn't take time for Pics as it was going together. Trying to get it finished to take to the track. Didn't make it a fully correct restoration, more like a day two deal.