Lil Indian Rare model 500 One of a Kind.

MINI-MATIC

Hello,I am a Administrator for Lil Indian. I have decided to sell my Rare,all original parts 1966 Lil Indian model 500.This bike is documented,all original parts,tires,wheels,seat etc.....The engine also has it's original paint and decals and has been gone through,completely dis-assembled,needing nothing,replacing all gaskets though and New Rings,carb diaphragm, while apart.New items ,and parts include frame paint,NOS Grips,Rare,you won't find!, NOS Foot peg rubbers! NOS air cleaner element,NOS correct cables and much much more.....This is an earlier style frame that is Rare to find.Fenders are also very unique! This is by far the most Rarest and complete early Lil Indian in this style of the Century Series that I have ever seen,multiple Trophy winner and yet a excellent driver.This bike is ridden once a year on the 4th of July in a local parade and that's it.Still very much a show bike!.The price on this bike is Firm,asking $2,000.00 Not interested in trades,will include all Trophies,and an exact example Photo of this bike that was from the Dean Marsden collection,Lil Indian's original photographer.Much more info on this bike for the asking,Please ask any and all questions.P.S I will ship at buyers expense,but do not recommend,I will also hold the bike,so no problems there.Thanks for viewing,sincerely,Steve. I can be personally contacted through email @ gblastoff49@yahoo.com Bike is located in Warren Michigan..Paypal or Cash excepted :thumbsup:

Last edited: