Linkage

Just bought a used Doodle bug .....With stock 97cc motor. Need pics of throttle linkage with springs top and bottom and in which holes. Thanks !!

Is it for a kid or an adult? The reason I ask is the stock engines suck, they do not last long even if you take care of them. If it's for an adult a 212cc Predator is a great engine but will even toss a grown man if not ridden with respect. If it's for a kid you may want to look at the 79cc Predator, if you take the bottom plate off it bolts directly into the stock location and they are far more powerful than the stock engine. I use briggs and strattons but I drill and re-slot the plates and have gotten good at it after doing a half dozen.

Here's a pic of the stock DB30 linkage. But like the others have said, if you're keeping your Doodle long term you will want to upgrade to a better motor.

Thanks guys you rock !!......I just bought a jackshaft kit that im putting on and eventually will up grade to a bigger motor down the road. I love the stock "look" for now. And great pic !! It helped alot .