Livonia Minibike Swap Meet Pays Off

jeep4me

I ventured down to the "D" this morning for a minibike swap meet. Actually it was in Livonia, but whatever.

I had a great time, no pictures available, sorry....and it DID happen.

I sold some stuff, traded some stuff and bought some stuff. But mostly sold stuff.

Here's a couple bikes I came home with......

jeep4me

Great scores. What's up with the chain setup on the Roper? Is it supposed to be like that?
Thanks.

The chain setup is right. It's just a bit loose. It will need a link or two taken out to be better. It has a scrub brake on the back tire and with the jackshaft position the chain needs to travel like that to avoid hitting the scrub brake shaft.

The Brooks came with the rest of the clutch setup. I'll straighten out the forks this week at work. Cheezy1 was nice enough to bring this one to the swap meet for me. I think our trade was a good one. He got the Lil' Indian Ski Bike and I got the Brooks....thanks Bill:thumbsup:

jeep4me

Nice seat, I didn't see that one.

thanks
frankster
I got this seat and a nice little gas tank from the same guy. He was right on the corner near the dumpster. He had the yellow sears bike and one other bike, I think maybe a Ruttman spyder with a clone engine.

I already found a home for the seat, at least for now.....

jeep4me

I heard it sucked because I was in Pa hob nobbing with Don Garlits and other 60's drag racers. JK. Hell I have NOS of those seats
I don't know anything about that. I thought it was pretty good. I did alright.

Send a PM to me with a price on a NOS one.:thumbsup:

vwfan79

Crap I missed a good swap, hell I didn't even know about it. The wife was home for the weekend in between work trips so couldn't have made it anyways, but still, dam it. Probably could have made a nice trade for my Spyder there.