local mini sled for sale

hoppy

when you say "first one"...............do you mean #1 kitty kat from the early 70's to EVER come off the assembly line? I hope it isnt sitting outside because that little baby if it is actually the #1 sled to ever come off the line is worth some money.

they are cool but really small.looks in decent shape.they made them for quite a few years but not any more.the 120"s are the smallest ones now.
just saw this thing on another site :blink::blink::cool::cool::drool::drool:
it is for sale but no price listed

when you say "first one"...............do you mean #1 kitty kat from the early 70's to EVER come off the assembly line? I hope it isnt sitting outside because that little baby if it is actually the #1 sled to ever come off the line is worth some money.
According to the owner, yes.

Don't worry, it still looks like new, stored indoors of course.

I don't know crap about sleds (except Snorunners:rolleyes:), but I have no reason to doubt it.

Hent was there, he's seen it too:thumbsup:

$400 for that machine is a steal in my opinion. looks to be in very good condition. You will not see many of these machines around and my biggest concern would be finding parts if and when needed. cool machine......its amazing how far sleds have come in the last 30-40 years.