Long Brake Cable

Im in need of a brake cable with the conduit at least 65" long and the cable about 70". Longer is fine as long as I can cut it down. Does anyone know of a place to buy these longer cables?

oldfatguy

try ebay or one of the venders of gokart parts. I eventually found one ebay, they can be tough to find that long but they are available.

jeep4me

Depending on the size of the barrel you need for the brake handle, I get my long brake cables at my local bicycle shop. Ask for a rear brake cable for a tandem bicycle. I think they're around 100" long. They'll also have the housing for it.

try ebay or one of the venders of gokart parts. I eventually found one ebay, they can be tough to find that long but they are available.
Been searching tons of sites, There are not a lot of options out there that is for sure.

Depending on the size of the barrel you need for the brake handle, I get my long brake cables at my local bicycle shop. Ask for a rear brake cable for a tandem bicycle. I think they're around 100" long. They'll also have the housing for it.
Thats a great idea, I have a bike shop close by. Hell I could even try to use a bike brake lever, just have to get it to fit my 1" bar.

rmm727

they make bicycle brake levers in the 1" variety.

another option is to stop at an atv shop and ask if they make custom length cables. One local to me can build one right in front of you in about 5 mins.

MotionPro can make you custom cables as well.