Look what I found in the snowbank today!!

myjunk

I will try and make a LONG story short. I was in contact with a guy locally about some Rupp paperwork. He mentioned that he had a Rupp Go Joe he would like to sell, it did not have the engine nor the correct handlebars, so I said I would come take a look. I met him and we waded through the snow, past all of his out buildings, I was wondering where we were going. Then suddenly he stops and says "it should be right here" I look around and see nothing. Then he begins digging with his hands and lo and behold we start digging out a Go Joe. The body looks pretty good and the frame and rims look good as well. If you look at the picture of me in it you will see the hole we dug it out of, it was covered in small twigs and bushes. I gave him $150 and we were both happy. I am in need of the correct engine which I think is the 8 hp west bend, as well as a set of handlebars. If anyone has those please get ahold of me.

toomanytoys

Thats an organized guy there. No one else knows where anything is but he does.

yard covered in snow but knows exactly where to find it

myjunk

good deal post up some pics when you get started :thumbsup:
Got it done already!!! Just kidding this is a picture of the one I just finished this winter
. Most likely I will not do anything to the snowbank find, but perhaps sell it. I really want to find a Rupp Ruppster, or maybe a Monza jr go kart.